Updates from April, 2013 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Here’s the thinking behind my two (main) websites.
I need a way to cover all my offerings, and keep my personal and business brands, but maintaining a clear and distinct purpose to each.
petermahoney.net is for my personal, bespoke services, as well as some of my products offered through other systems like PeoplePerHour.
webcraft.co is for my company, being a digital marketing and development agency, and will focus on selling and delivering products.
New webcraft.co site is going up today! In a few hours to be precise.
I’m finishing early tonight, a mere 9.20pm!
I’m looking forward to a cup of tea, and opening my a book, Ritual by David Pinner.
Products I sell (known as “Hourlies”) through PeoplePerHour:
- I can optimise the hell out of your WordPress SEO £47!
- I can make you an awesome personal online brand £167!
- I can create an offline version of your website for promotional materials £33!
- I can design your Facebook Page for you £19!
- I can remove the “admin” vulnerability from your WordPress website £10!
- I can build a custom HTML postcard email system for you £47!
DNS propogation: there MUST be a better way to achieve it then this “up to 48 hours” trickle down effect.
I can remove the “admin” vulnerability from your WordPress website for £10!
Here’s the video I alluded to earlier: How to remove the “admin” account from your WordPress blog and keep your site secure.
I’m uploading a video to youtube regarding the current worldwide hack taking place against WordPress websites, with instructions on how to stay safe and secure.
I’ll post it shortly.