Today's Top #SEO Tip (it's the same everyday): share original, on topic content, often. DO IT!
— Peter Mahoney (@petermahoney) June 13, 2013
Tagged: SEO Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
I can improve your WordPress site speed for £67, http://www.peopleperhour.com/hourlie/improve-your-wordpress-site-speed/59410
Check it out!
Did I mention that I do SEO work for these fine people, http://www.linguaclinic.com?
Products I sell (known as “Hourlies”) through PeoplePerHour:
- I can optimise the hell out of your WordPress SEO £47!
- I can make you an awesome personal online brand £167!
- I can create an offline version of your website for promotional materials £33!
- I can design your Facebook Page for you £19!
- I can remove the “admin” vulnerability from your WordPress website £10!
- I can build a custom HTML postcard email system for you £47!
Top tip for personal brand sites (if they’re based around freelancing or finding work), stick the contents of your CV up as plain text. It’s SEO gold.
Finally selected my Facebook “vanity” URL today, http://www.facebook.com/petermahoney.net
I’m looking forward to seeing the effect having not just my name, but my URL in there, might make to my SEO.
My primary blog’s categories needs some serious work…I use the categories for SEO, and I need to straighten them out. Plus having strategised your categories means you tend to blog more on-topic too.
While we’re talking SEO, I’d like to throw big props out to http://www.seocentro.com/tools/ – there’s some wonderful, no-nonsense tools there. When I’m pulling SEO audits and reports together, I want results quickly without all the ajax graphs.